Fortress Defense Consultants – Force on Force/Scenario Based Training
Course Cost: $300.00
Course Dates: October 3rd & 4th, 2020
Requirements: Must be at least 18 or older. Having some defensive pistol training is highly recommended.
Course Info: Using quality Airsoft equipment and role players, students are run through a series of scenarios designed to challenge the decision making process during potential lethal force situations. Courses may be customized to the individual clients needs; we will travel to you and design scenarios based on your homes layout. If desired, training may include all members of the family.
The Fortress staff is in full agreement that Force-on-force should be a mandatory part of the serious operator’s training regimen!
Teaching Points Include:
- Gun handling and range safety
- Situational awareness
- Decision making
- Disengagement techniques
- Less-lethal devices (OC, flashlight)
- Use of cover and concealment
- Shooting from the ground
- Engaging multiple attackers
- Vehicle defense/parking lots
- Active shooter response
- Hostage situations
- Functional gas powered (green gas/propane) pistol. A holster that properly fits the pistol. At least two magazines & carrier.
- Equipment is available for rent directly from Fortress.
- A minimum of 500 pellets.
- Faceshield andprotective eyewear (safety glasses)
- Dress in layers – long pants/long sleeves
- No open toe footwear. Gym shoes or hiking boots.
- Pants with belt loops.
- A belt which will hold up the weight of a holstered pistol
- A brimmed hat, like a baseball cap
- Lightweight gloves (gloves that allow you to grip and run a pistol)
- Many students like to add an extra layer of protection to their necks – like a scarf or winter insulator.
- Snacks and drinks
- Cash for lunch, or bring your own lunch.
See what this course looks like.
Click here to sign up for this course.