SRT Group – Civilian Trauma Med
Course Price: $150.00
Course Dates: Saturday, June 5th, 2021
Course Description: The skills learned in this class have been used by many of our students and officers in response to medical emergencies.
The course is designed for the lay/ civilian responder who works in the public arena –teachers, first responders, business owners, youth leaders, outdoor event promoters, facilities managers, hunters, church groups and school personnel.
The course covers:
- Basic emergency physiology
- First aid kit essentials and prep
- MARCH Protocol
- Trauma Response
- Massive Hemorrhaging
- Chest Wounds and Airway Support
- Triage for event incidents
- Hands on training scenarios
- Head Injury care
- Moving Patients
The SRT CTRC Course is the only LE/ POST Approved Course offered to the civilian market in the Midwest.
Our Instructors are current, fully employed in this work and up to date on all the best and latest procedures. They have years of experience in the field and have hands on experience in what they are teaching.
- All Training gear, certificates are provided.
- Please wear comfortable clothing that can get dirty, on floor, bandaged
- Prepay of course fee is required to secure your spot in class
- Med Kits are available for purchase at a reduced price for attendees