A Special Note Regarding COVID-19:
We want you to know that our students’ safety and health are of our number one priority. Due to this recent health concern, we have a few new policies in place that have been adopted to ensure a clean and safe environment.
- First and foremost, if you are not feeling well on the day(s) leading up to the class, we ask that you PLEASE STAY HOME. We will work with you on rescheduling or providing a refund in the event you cannot attend due to illness. We would rather you err on the side of caution, than to risk exposing the other class participants to any potential (and unnecessary) health risks.
- In order to maintain a necessary level of “social distancing” we are limiting class sizes and asking that each person sit at his or her own table. Couples that cohabitate may share a table if they desire.
- All tables, chairs, door handles, and any other common surface will be cleaned thoroughly prior to the beginning of class.
- While our normal policy is to provide PPE (Personal Protective Equipment, i.e. – eye and ear protection) to students who show up without their own gear, we are suspending that policy. You will be responsible for providing your own gear! Please make sure you have EVERYTHING you will need for the entirety of the class you are taking.
- Be sure to use good hygiene and hand washing practices especially after being in contact with common touch surfaces, after coughing or sneezing, and before eating or drinking.
- We recommend you bring and wear a mask at any time you have to be less than 6 feet from another person with whom you don’t live. Each “family group” will be given their own table which will be spaced at least 6 feet from other tables. That said, because some people have conditions that make wearing a mask inadvisable we are not requiring masks be worn.
We understand that these changes may cause some additional inconvenience for everyone, however, we feel they are necessary to help ensure the safety of everyone involved. The nature of our business involves helping people become better prepared for events we hope will never happen. This is no different.